We often get requests from caregivers for ketogenic recipes that are soft and spoonable for children and adults. Here is a collection of some of our favorite soft & spoonable ketogenic recipes.
Sweet Soft & Spoonable Ketogenic Recipes
- Easy Chocolate Pudding (3:1 recipe) – This simple, kid-favorite recipe has just 3 ingredients!
- Crème Brulee (4:1 recipe, 3:1 recipe, MAD recipe) – This rich crème brulee recipe is so good, you won’t even miss the carbs! If you need a completely smooth texture, be sure to skip the last part under the broiler, as this will create a crunchy topping.
- Vanilla Chia Pudding (4:1 recipe) – This delicious and easy-to-make recipe is the perfect breakfast for busy mornings. Chia seeds have a unique consistency, so this recipe wouldn’t work for someone who needs a smooth texture.
- Creamy Gelatin Treat (4:1 recipe, 3:1 recipe, MAD recipe) – This easy recipe has just 3 ingredients and makes the perfect keto-friendly gelatin.
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie (3:1 recipe) – This holiday-favorite recipe is delicious all year round!
- Ice-cream – Who says you can’t have ice-cream on the ketogenic diet? You will love these keto-friendly ice-cream recipes!
- Vanilla (3:1 recipe, 4:1 recipe)
- Chocolate (4:1 recipe, 3:1 recipe, MAD recipe)
Savory Soft & Spoonable Keto Ketogenic Recipes
- Pureed Cauliflower & Cheese (4:1 recipe, 3:1 recipe, MAD recipe) – This recipe can be easily modified to create a rich, smooth savory dish. To modify, add all of the cheese into the sauce.Then, add the steamed cauliflower and cheese sauce to a food processor and blend until smooth(you could also use an immersion blender).
- Mashed Fauxtatoes (4:1 recipe, 3:1 recipe) – This simple recipe is a low-carb spin on mashed potatoes (made with cauliflower).
- Sweet Fauxtatoes (4:1 recipe, 3:1 recipe) – If you’re a fan of sweet potatoes, you will love thislow-carb sweet potato dish
KetoCal is a medical food for the management of intractable epilepsy and is intended for use under medical supervision.
Check with your healthcare provider to determine if these recipes are appropriate for you or your loved one.